Selamat Datang ke Blog Mamatuk

Blog nie ambo setup untuk semua adik beradik dan sedara mara yang nak tahu status kesihatan Ma kita. Tapi diselitkan juga cerita2 lain yang dekat dihati ambo. Jadi terima kasih kerana concern anda semua dan melawat blog ini. Kalu ada salah silap maaf deh.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mother - Our Rock

It is almost midnight..when the weather is cool and the mind start to wander. There is no star outside tonight. Just a grey cloud accompanying a lazy moon. The television is off ..just me and my Nokia. Complete silent.

Our mother health is in a grave situation. Her heart condition can detoriate at any time from good to bad at an instance. She will be full of life one moment and than the next will be short of breath looking for her GTN medicine. And it will take two to three days after the attack before she can recover and another a couple of days before back to her normal self. She confessed, living on the edge is pretty scary. Lets hope there will be time for proper treatment for her. Have we tried hard enough?.

It is a priviledge bestowed to me by Allah that allow me to take care of her. To those who managed to do the same I am sure you will agree.Most of us takes thing for granted until we loose it.

When father passed away years ago my regret is that i wish i am not that busy, i wish i enjoy his company more. How i remember when i took leave and went back to kampong..he will pick me up from bus station and went to his favourite restaurants. How proud he was when i went to UK. It is his bragging right. Telling the next guy he met of his son in UK. How I wish we have more time together.

The first night after father passed away. I was in the master bedroom ..greiving..tears in the eye.It is a big a shoe to fill. Because father is such a man. Mother walked in ..feeling my sadness. I still remember she was very calm and compose. I remember telling her "...I am feeling a heavy responsibility now on my shoulder...". And she told me..insyallah ..we will make it through. Alhamdulillah..all of us make it through.

Thats is mother, such a sweet calm beautiful unassuming. Gentle and sweet. But she is our ROCK. I hope all of us are previledged enough to take care of her.

3 comments:

  1. Harap2 sempat operation..gemulah ayah dulu, tk dan operation

    ReplyDelete
  2. we should bare in mind that she is our last opportunity to serve our duty as good as we can . we had lost once and we couldn't affort to lose another chance. I had experience taken care of my father in-law ,eventhough i felt so hard to carry that task but finaly felt released that Allah gave me chance to serve him eventhough not as good as his own daughters(may be..). may Allah facilitates all of us to shoulder these honourable duties . we should grab this golden opportunities while we can

    ReplyDelete
  3. when come to taking care of elderly, we will never feel satisfied and we alway feel that we could do more. I had lost both of my parents and had an experince taking care of my late father in our own home in Johor, brought him all the way from Kelantan. Without the help of my wife of course I cannot performed my duties well.we had tried our very best(but until today I still feel unsatisfied, I could do more)so we should do our best while we can .But we plan ,Allah determined. Lets think positive, be a better person.

    ReplyDelete